Thursday 25 February 2021

The Polestar 2 puts Google Maps where it's meant to be

The Polestar 2 puts Google Maps where it's meant to be

Earlier this month I took the recently released Polestar 2 electric vehicle across the Golden Gate Bridge while I tried out the car for a few days. My time in the spacious sedan was smooth and quiet, thanks to the two electric motors and battery. In the front seat of the $59,900 EV, which has 291 miles of battery range, the infotainment system had an intuitive touchscreen layout that made it easy to use all the Google apps that come baked into the car. 

But the best part? Where the Google Maps screen was located.

Instead of looking over to my right to catch a glimpse of the map and which lane I should get in, I looked straight ahead and a screen behind the wheel still showed detailed driving directions from Google Maps.  Read more...

More about Google Maps, Electric Vehicles, Polestar, Tech, and Transportation

https://ift.tt/2ZN4csn from Tech https://ift.tt/3aUMcCO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment