Thursday 3 August 2017

This cheap, ugly gadget will really let you watch TV for free

TwitterFacebook

I'll be the first to admit that I own way more gadgetry than any sane person needs. Just on my desk right now, I have two laptops, half a dozen smartphones, two tablets, three sets of headphones, and two cameras. 

But one of the best gadgets I own is a cheap, ugly piece of plastic. I've been using it for at least seven years, and it's worked perfectly the entire time. It might be the best $10 investment I've ever made.

I'm talking, of course, about my TV antenna, which apparently is a relatively new concept to many of my fellow millennials. That's at least, according to The Wall Street Journal, which recently published a much-maligned story about antenna sales being on the rise, thanks to younger generations' newfound realization that you can, in fact, get some TV channels for free.  Read more...

More about Tech, Gadgets, Cord Cutters, Cord Cutting, and Tech

http://ift.tt/2v0t8Oy from Tech http://ift.tt/2u4Cgyr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment