Wednesday 9 May 2018

Juul vapes will contribute to a dangerous e-waste crisis

TwitterFacebook

Your Juul may not kill you, but it's definitely not doing the planet any favors.

Like many other delightfully small gadgets, the world's hottest vape is miserable to dispose of without wasting parts or putting people in harm's way. Juul devices pack a lot into a small package, including a lithium-ion battery, which could explode if mishandled. 

Though Juul Labs, the company behind the vaporizer, is on track to dominate a multi-billion dollar e-cig market this year, it's made no clear effort to educate its customers about how to dispose of the Juul safely, nor has it established a trade-in program that would allow people to responsibly send their gadgets back when they're no longer desired.  Read more...

More about Vapes, Juul, Juul Pods, Tech, and Consumer Tech

https://ift.tt/2I7oNgB from Tech https://ift.tt/2ItDMF0
via IFTTT

8 comments:

  1. Cheap Juul Starter Kit I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. icare vape

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a single second went without leaving me in utter surprise.
    cbd cartridge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. juul australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. Juul pods

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...
    Vape Shop Europe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have wanted to write about something like this on my webpage and you gave me an idea. Cheers. e waste problems

    ReplyDelete